Sunday, November 1, 2009

"YouTube: Did we help answer your question?"

They'll be sorry for asking such a dumb question!

These are my "...addition thoughts" that I added to the questionnaire:


The automated response I received was completely useless, and didn't answer my question AT ALL! I could have gotten a better answer by emailing customer service at Microsoft instead.

Next time, a human should answer the question, instead of a tired automated response that answers nothing, and makes the staff at YouTube look like they don't care.

Sorry for my bleak thoughts, but that's just how I feel. Hopefully an actual human being will read this.

Luv,
Debbie



Do you think I'll ever get a (non automated) response from this? Probly not. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Leave a naughty little comment for me. :D