Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Channel, etc.

Hi all,

During the past week, or so, I've been thinking about making a new channel on YouTube. While thining about this, something dawned on me...something that would explain why my videos were flagged, etc..

The people working at YouYube don't like women...

THEY PREFER MEN !!!!!!...?

However, I am niether prepared, nor willing, to put up videos of guys kissing guys, and I'm sure most of my audience wouldn't want to watch that either...I think. (Let me know if you feel differently.

Anyway, I'm currently thinking up names for my new channel, and I'm entertaining suggestions.

CURRENT NAME IDEAS:
Goodie2ShoesDebbie
LesboDebbo
L35b14nD3bb13

1 comment:

  1. Prbly christian right-wing nutjobs hating on your videos. So how about: JesusLovesDebbie.

    Or GRatedDebbie, for the irony value.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Leave a naughty little comment for me. :D